The SCCE CEI conference is going virtual! We're excited for another great conference this week, September 14-16.
If you're wondering which sessions to attend, our team has quite the list of recommendations this year:
Monday, September 14
Creating Great Compliance Training in a Digital World
#201, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Rethink's own Kirsten Liston and Tricia Cornell will present with Rachel Batykefer of Teva Pharamaceuticals. Join them to learn how to:
- Reach and persuade your workforce through outstanding training.
- Focus on the needs and attitudes of a 21st-century audience.
- Train yourself and your staff to think like a lawyer, talk like a human.
Considering Consulting or Starting Your Own Compliance Business? What to Do NOW to Prepare for Success.
#409, 03:45 PM - 04:45 PM
Kirsten Liston will present with Joe Murphy, CCEP, of Compliance Strategists LLC and Kristy Grant-Hart of Spark Compliance Consulting.
- Ever considered going into consulting or starting your own company? Learn the steps you can take NOW to prepare
- Use writing, speaking, and networking to raise your profile, advance your career, or launch your business
- Learn how to master the business fundamentals (e.g., sales, finance, company structure) and how to choose the right mentors, partners and champions (because going out on your own doesn't mean "alone")
Tuesday, September 15
Transform Your Policies: A (Relatively) Pain-Free Guide
#608, 10:15 AM - 11:15 AM
Andrea Falcione, JD, CCEP, will present with our client Desiree Ramirez, Chief Compliance & Integrity Officer of UNT Health Science Center.
- Building on momentum from its digital Code of Culture initiative, University of North Texas Health Science Center (UNTHSC) embarked upon a policy transformation journey to fundamentally change its approach to policy management.
- Learn about UNTHSCs mandate to decrease the number of its policies from 425 to a more manageable 90 (or so!).
- Hear how UNTHSC evaluated its existing policy inventory and policy management process and then crafted and executed on a massive policy transformation plan.
Taking Your Code Digital: Here’s How to Do It Right
#909, 03:45 PM - 04:45 PM
Andrea Falcione, JD, CCEP and Tricia Cornell will present with Kelleen Brennan of Carvana and Rita Narula of Schiff Hardin LLP.
- Optimize your Code for your 21st-century, always-online audience.
- Make the most of available technology, while avoiding tech hassles.
- Learn where to start, five features your Code must have, and three things you don’t need.
Wednesday, September 16
How to Reach Your Global Workforce
#W27, 04:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Suzan McGinnis will present with our client Rachel Batykefer of Teva Pharmaceuticals.
- Hear from practitioners at global corporations about their challenges and solutions.
- Learn how and when to develop a single messaging solution — and when to differentiate.
- See examples of creativity that reach workforces around the globe.
To register for the conference or learn more, visit the SCCE CEI website.
We look forward to seeing you all there, even if just through our screens!