Want to finish 2021 strong and prepare to make the most of your 2022 program? Looking for ways to earn CEUs?
Join us for this two-part webinar series on October 26 and November 16.
October 26, 2021 | 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM ET
In the first webinar in this series, our panel will cover:
- “People risk” vs “systems and controls risk”: What’s the difference and why does it matter for compliance training?
- Persuasion versus information: Making cool stuff only gets you so far. How can you really reach and persuade people?
- Meet your audience: What you need to know about the workforce now.
- The future of digital learning: Compliance learning often lags behind innovation in digital learning in other fields. Where is learning going? What’s possible?
Plus, the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for 1.8 live CCB CEUs!
November 16, 2021 | 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM ET
Once you have your message straight, what tools and formats are available?
- Go short: The DOJ guidance mentions “short, tailored training” — what actually works in terms of getting a message out?
- Get tailored: Where should you focus your efforts to get the greatest impact for your time and money?
- Think through channels: Where else can you meet your audience?
- Try adaptive: What is adaptive learning, really, and how can you put it to use in your program?
- Measure, evaluate, improve: How can you collect or generate information that will genuinely give you insights on your program strategy and audience needs?